How to Embed Video Into a Gmail Signature
How to embed video into Gmail
Your email signature is more than a sign-off. Personalize it with video to better connect with the person you’re communicating with! Follow these simple steps to learn how to embed video into your Gmail Email Signature!
- Click on the settings (gear) icon in the top right of the email window
- Click “Settings”
- You will automatically see the “general” window. Scroll down to “Signature”
- Make sure “No Signature” is NOT selected
- Click the “Insert Image” icon
- Paste the image URL into the box provided. (To create a link to a JPEG, “Save As” a webpage and copy the webpage link)
- Highlight the image and click “Link”
- Paste the provided link to your Video Signature and click “OK”
All done! You’re ready to humanize the way you communicate via email!