How to Embed Video into an Outlook Email Signature
More and more businesses are using Outlook over any other email provider. Learn how to embed video into Outlook.
Follow Along with these Simple Steps to Embed Video into Outlook
- Click “File”
- Go to “Options”
- Select “Mail”
- Under “Compose Messages”, click “Signatures”
- Click where you would like to embed your supplied thumbnail image and click the “Add Image” icon.
- Browse until you find where you saved your thumbnail on your computer and select “Open”
- Once the image is embedded into the signature block, right click and select “Picture”
- Select the “Size” tab
- Change the “Height” to “1” or “1.5” depending on your preference and click “OK”
- Make sure the image is selected (dotted border around the image) and click the hyperlink icon.
- Paste the supplied link for your video into the field marked “Address” and Click “OK”
- Click “OK” on the signature editing window
- Click “OK” on the general email
- Send a test email to yourself and make sure the thumbnail is displayed to your liking and that the link to your video is working correctly